im john from brilliant ohio a newbie

BOKI

Hi John; It sounds like everything I went through & I still have the Helicopter & some spare parts but NO more of Banana Hobby for ME also! You think for $ 169.00 you would get a good Helicopter but some still aren't good! I started listening to A few reviews on different Models & what guys commented about the different Helicopters ! The Site called 2 Brothers on You Tube reviews they Grade them 1 to 5 ! Out of the box they said even Horizon Hobby had some Models that weren't set up ! The 2 Brothers said if they weren't good at flying they would of wrecked new Helicopters out of the BOX! So look at other guys & Models & reviews & I guess hope for good luck! BOKI 9:33AM MONDAY ILLINOIS TIME Hope things start looking up for YOU! THE BEST IN YOUR FLYING! ASK questions listen to TONY & other good RC Guys! Join a Club!

Tony

Staff member
One thing I tell ALL new pilots is RTF (Ready To Fly) ONLY means everything is there FOR it to fly. That doesn't mean take it out of the box, charge the battery and then fly it. There is a lot you need to check on the heli such as screws and pitch, setup your curves and make sure your gyro is doing okay. Once all of that is done, then you can take it in the air for it's first hover.

BOKI

HI John, This Is BOKI My Best friend just went to his brothers in Michigan to see his Brother & have his brother set up his DX8 for his planes & Helicopters! He had a TREX 450 SE V2 which sat on the shelf because he got Leukemia! Only flown about 6 times said after chemio he had a hard time enegry wise flying it ! Left it in Michigan at his brothers house! Then I told him I always wanted a TREX 450 SE V2 & his brother told him he already had enough helicopters & planes I could buy it ! So when he was up in Michigan after he just had a chemio treatment & brought it back Sunday & sold it to Me ! Came in a Align case 3 batteries Training gear close to $300 in spare parts 2 slight chips on the wooden white blades. I worked for IDOT with him we were Highway Maintainers for the State of ILLINOIS ! That is how we got to be friends. For safety we worked in 2 man teams all the time. Anyway I never thought I would afford one of these anyway not for awhile! Got Everything for $ 400 just about what I sold my Air Rifle for! About $ 1000 or more worth of stuff! Now I have to get it all set up to fly! WE have a DEER Park State park with has a nice free flying field to fly in. Plus I belong to a Club ! Now I just have to learn how to Fly it! So excited about it had to tell all of you & all our RC guys about it! I'LL post some pictures of it later today! BOKI 3:36 AM Tuesday August 21st . THE BEST

BOKI

Hi John ; Glad to talk to you again! My best friend said he wanted to be able do something for Me & I told him your giving it away! He is just someone you would like to know! I sorta feel like I know some of your hard times & only wish I could help! Know a guy in a Cub in another town where I ate at a Air Show who flew a Synergy for a company . Got talking to him & he offered at 2 different Air Shows to set up some training & help me out! I'm going to get in touch with a Hobby Shop & see if I can get some training! Owner of the Hobby shop only knows how to fly planes! I'LL post some pictures soon I hope of the TREX 450 SE V2 . Still can't believe I own it! BOKI 8:34 AM Tuesday THE BEST Thanks for responding ! Stay in touch & help you if I can!

john2012

Banned
john2012 hello all just want to bring you up to date im not quite done with my build of my T-rex 450 v2 sport has flybar need to set blade tracking and set pitch. but im now putting my alpha 400 class together and im having a problem with setting mid stick hi and low stick. problem is at hi stick my blades are going low and at low stick there going high. oh and yes this is my banana hobby heli I have tried to reversing and its not helping it is still the same what an I doing wrong and please don't say B H

Lee

Hi John,
If you want an answer to your question, you will need to post it in the helicopter forum under 450 if its a 450 size heli. This forum is for introduction only. You will get more help from people in there than here.
But i will answer your question here. You need to reverse your pitch setting in your radio.
Cheers Lee

Top Bottom