General Ikon Setup Help

Toby

I have a Align 600n and just got a Ikon2 hd. I thought I went thru the setup correctly, but all my controls are backwards and the servos just go every which way. I'm using a jr 11x transmitter and 2 spectrum satellites. I'm Gettin frustrated!!! Please help?

murankar

Staff member
Go back into the setup for the servos. Make sure your travel is correct. You may need to change channel directions in the radio. I dont know for sure because I never setup an ikon.

Before mucking around in the fbl initialize the fbl. Double check your inputs, left is left right is right and up is up. Next check that correction directions are correct. Lean right swash tilts left vise versa. Do that with elevator and rudder also. Then go through and make changes as needed.

I dont kniw your model so I would also check what kind of control you have, leading edge vs trailing edge. Being align my guess is leading edge on the head.

Admiral

If you go to screen 8 and cycle through the SERVO REVERSE button until all of the servos are moving in the same direction and then you can change direction if needed by reversing the Pitch servo in the Transmitter.

Toby

Ok so now I got everything working right. Thank you for the help. But I am not getting any movement from the throttle servo

Top Bottom