FBL Gyro ikon madien

Sparse

so I did the maiden of the 450 pro with ikon (sorry no video girl is at work ) and it went great. i did try self level and i do not think it is set up right. it went hard right. I was high enough that it did not matter, so all is good. but how do you properly set that up ? any tips, the Ikon is on the side of my frame if that matters. but that's were it has to be so I can get to the usb port, I will get a blue tooth at a latter date. aside from that ikon is night and day compared to a 3gx. I love this Ikon its like cheating. so if you guys can help me with SL that would be great I will put a video up of it soon.

Graham Lawrie

It needs to be 100% level before you hit the button:) I put a spirit level on the table I used and then levelled the heli, which involved shimming the landing gear with washers till it was completely level:)

Slobberdog

Mine still needs to be done 100% but it's as close as I can get it at the moment! awaiting Soko level tool to set mine up spot on,

Lee

Bubble level on top of the motor is a good spot. Once the bubble is centred, press the level button in the Ikon software.

Sparse

Thanks guys, I am going work on it tomorrow. But this is the easiest gyro to set up, and fly, its great. best investment I have made.:huepfenicon111:

Ken Jackson

I gave up on self level. When you bench test it the swash shouldn't move when you engage SL. But sitting on the bench has no vibration. I've heard of doubling the frame so its twice as thick but that's kind of expensive. The IKON rocks!

I just decided I'd have a better chance of saving the heli myself then trying to reach for a panic switch. If your using it just to fly easy then good luck.

Have you made any progress?

Ken

Top Bottom