FBL Gyro Ikon Governor and setup of Ikon

danhampson

ikon and brain are both made by MSH they are the same unit the only difference is the case colour, even the software is the same.

- - - Updated - - -

just found a contact page for Ikon.

DAL2855

Banned
I've emailed them already Dan, and they told me I had to deal with the Dealer where I got the unit, but if the dealer refused to do anything, to contact them again. When the dealer sent me an email saying he couldn't do anything, I forwarded it to Ikon.

Slobberdog

I would be surprised if any dealer would do something unless the unit was faulty, they can't be held responsible for something they don't know all the factors for,

DAL2855

Banned
They have offered to refund my money and a 40% off retail for my repair parts guys! Finally! Got through to them! But yes they will be testing the unit out anyways and let me know what they find out!

pvolcko

So you're not going to be selling your Ikon? :)

Guess I'll buy a new one to go on my next heli (order is in!)

john2012

Banned
Dude you get what you pay for man sorry to hear that DAL2855

- - - Updated - - -

Well think about this on DAL2855 my town of brillilant has a small ups hub in it and i just live three blocks form them and i will get my package at 7:00 pm or later how about that one man

DAL2855

Banned
Well John, the Ikon was supposed to be one of the best on the market, but now I think differently! I would NEVER install another one on any of my birds! Atleast not for the SL feature! I will probably be looking at a NAZA-H around the 1st of next month dunno yet! But that's what I'm leaning towards!

Top Bottom