FBL Gyro Ikon fbl setup

PHIL1234

i watched the video that tony posted about setting the Ikon up but i cannot get the reciever channels upto 100% the aileron and elevator will only go to 71% the pitch and the throttle dont move at the same time, i do get the pitch and rudder upto 100% i am trying the flysky tx i10 i think i may have to use my dx7s. any help would be great. Thanks phil.

Lee

Do you have any dual rates set in the radio.
Maybe thats stopping it going any higher.

PHIL1234

i think i will and the video is brilliant thanks tony. I have watched it about 7 times i will keep watching it until i finish with ikon setup, i bought the ikon after watching the video.

Tony

Staff member
Right on, I'm glad I could help. It's a great gyro, and with the bluetooth, it's even easier. You still have to do everything on the computer or phone, but it's worth it IMO. ,

PHIL1234

i have another question how do you setup the flying style setup on the dx7s, where do you go in the tx to put it on the switches,thanks phil.

- - - Updated - - -

one more thing your throttle and pitch move at the same time but mine does not will this be a problem.thanks

Lee

Do the flight modes change at the moment with any switch?
Look at your monitor screen and see what channel moves to change the F mode.
If none of them do.
You need to go into your system setup menu>Switch select, select the switch you want to be in control of flight mode.
On my DX8, I have the MIX switch set to AUX3 and that controls my flight modes.

Tony

Staff member
The default channel for the flight modes is Aux2. Just make sure you have a switch assigned to that channel and try adjusting it. There is a lag in the green box moving in the program, and if you are using a cell phone, the green box will not move when selecting a different flight mode.

PHIL1234

I tried it and its on f-mode switch so i can have only 2 setups as when i change it, it still remains on the fmode switch.

Lee

What channel is assigned to the F-mode switch?
Check in your switch menu.
Move that channel to which ever switch you want it to be on.
I only use two set ups anyway. Three is not necessary.

PHIL1234

i changed to the the gyro switch but would'nt work so left it on f-mode flight tested it after finished and it is rock solid its a fantastic gyro and i am ordering a bluetooth board
from coolice.co.uk

Top Bottom