FBL Gyro Ikon Auto level with bailout

bbj

While searching for programing the iKon and how the bailout works I stumbled on this DX9/DX18 programing technique to allow for delayed positive pitch to be done by the tx.

How to set up bailout with delayed positive pitch on DX9/DX18. - HeliFreak HeliFreak

Has anyone tried using this sequence and mix program technique to be used when activating the iKon bailout?

Derek

I've not considered trying this before. I run the Ikon on my 600 and I have the "Self Level" active in Bank 3. I've tested it several times and it works very quickly. I don't think it would be very difficult to simply flip the switch to activate "Self Level" and then just add positive collective on my own.

fhu667

I have a mix that adds positive pitch, but a delayed positive pitch is not possible with my DX8. The helicopter is so fast to level that immediate positive pitch has no noticeable bad effects to me. I am also slow sometimes with my self level, and I can think of a couple of occasions where immediate pitch barely kept me from hitting the ground.

Last edited:
Top Bottom