FBL Gyro ikon and dx6i

danhampson

Can the ikon be used with 2 sats and the dx6i or is it the same deal as the 3gx that i have to run a seperate rx?

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
You know I am not sure on that one. I'm running six channels on mine but I think you need the seventh Channel for the bail out. So it might not work with a dx6i. I would try it and see if you can get it to bind. Also check on you tube and see what videos are there fir using it with a dx6i.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
No I'm saying I'm not sure about it that's all it may work on six channels. I looked at mine a minute ago. And there is six outputs hooked up. I'm just not sure if there using a channel for the bail out or if it just runs the the ikon.

- - - Updated - - -

I just looked at my ikon manual. You can download it from the ikon websight. http://ikonflybarless.com/downloads.php It says you need the seventh channel for you setup switch. So you may not be able to use the dx6i for the ikon.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
YES IT WORKS with dx6i and satellites. Yes You will not have control of some features. For example your tail gain will have to be in software. But apart from that, everything should work. The new upgrade that came in on it, brought 6 ch tx support

danhampson

Cool thanks guys might have to hold off on a dx8 for a bit. Ive read an tut that shows how to setup the 3 banks on the dx6i.
Your right gaba the tail gain is set and locked in the software.

Top Bottom