If There Was Ever A Need For Coffee..

Tony

Staff member
Now is that time. I tried to stay up yesterday so that I could sleep late and work the graveyard shift without issue. Also, I wanted to stay awake so that I could head to the field. Yeah, I woke up at 1400 yesterday, and couldn't go back to sleep lol. So, I worked all night, and didn't get to bed until 1100 this morning. OMG... I woke up at 1430, so I only got 3.5 hours of sleep. And, I"m about to head out to the flying field and toss this Edge in the air again. Oh yeah, I need the thickest, blackest and ugliest coffee that is out there. I mean lot lizzard ugly!

Tony

Staff member
I am sucking down my first cup right now. Just got done taking some nose weight out of the Edge. It was a little nose heavy yesterday lol. I flipped it on it's lid and it started hauling ass straight to the ground lmao. Had to put in quite a bit of input to keep it level. Just sucks that the video quality is so crappy.

Rc-Help Member

I Love This Site!
I'm in the coffe Heaven my self this morning. Straight, Black, and Hot. Also had a cinamon roll coverd in cream cheese icing. Um Um Good!!!

Tony

Staff member
I filled up my big pot and headed to the field. I am here now and already put a battery through the Edge. It's a little windy, but it works lol. You can tell this thing is light though.
staticmap?center=35.183634,-97.445651&zoom=15&size=480x320&maptype=roadmap&markers=35.183634,-97.pngGt Blankenship Blvd, Norman, OK 73019, USA

---
I am here: Google Maps

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Well I just woke up and boy do I need coffee!! Lol none hear though. I'm going to have to drive about 50 miles for some good coffee. Hmmm

Tony

Staff member
Yeah, tell me about it. I woke up and while getting water for my coffee, I noticed one of my flower pots way the hell out in the field lmao. So, I started making my coffee, went outside and saw my trashcan was even farther down the road. So, I went and go the can, brought it and my other trash can back (trash day), then jumped the fence and got my flower pot. Then, I look over, my dog is in his dog house shivering his butt off, and it hit me, I can see him in there lmao. The wind blew his roof off. So I just said screw it and brought him inside.

So yeah, this day didn't start off very well at all. But I did get my coffee after all of that.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
We've had one hell of a windy couple of weeks! Lol 68 yesterday, 40 this morning. Couple of nights ago my truck was rockin so bad, I thought I was in a baby crib! Lol. Coffee dark roast today and lots of it. Mall snow this weekend. I just can't wait to go stand there all weekend and babysit planes. More coffee!

murankar

Staff member
I just did a week without or should I say very little coffee. Of the two or three cups I did have one was that flavored crap call vanilla something. Give me mud or give me death! lol

Top Bottom