450 Idol up

trainrider06

Took some heli's to field today, and my V450 after spanking it and repairs I changed the servo links on it and set the Kbar back up. Well now for some reason the Idol 1 is not kicking in.
Any ideas what it might be?

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Try checking your radio out. Make sure you didn't accidentally move a switch or bump a leveler? I've done it before. So before turning the radio on, I go through the radio to make sure nothing has change before flight. Just an Idea.

trainrider06

Yeah I've looked over the radio 2 or 3 times and still can't see anything different that I might have messed up with
am wondering if I should redo my throttle end points or something do a rebind with the Kbar.

holtneil

Hi Rodney check on the monitor screen in the transmitter that the switch changes the mode , if all is ok then yes redo the end points and calibrate ESC are you on governor mode with this heli

Admiral

Hi Rod, I recently had a model profile get corrupted on my DX9 the model still flew OK but the Trim controls disappeared from the screen and IU didn't work, I deleted the model and copied the backup onto the Tx, re-bound it and everything was back to normal.

Never had anything like that happen before or since, no idea what caused it.

trainrider06

Hi Rod, I recently had a model profile get corrupted on my DX9 the model still flew OK but the Trim controls disappeared from the screen and IU didn't work, I deleted the model and copied the backup onto the Tx, re-bound it and everything was back to normal.

Never had anything like that happen before or since, no idea what caused it.
I'll check that out wow! That's odd was it a DX8?
Thanks Keith!

Top Bottom