I was going to use RealFlight.......

Nathan86333

I came home from a short work day (34 students to prep breakfast and lunch for) anticipating to get out RealFlight and do some sim flying. I found my Interlink controller...(My son's room). I asked my wife "Hun have you seen my RealFlight CD's?" She calmly said "no." Ok well my son had the controller so I go look in his room again. I found them, well...what was left of them. 3 missing CD's and 2 scratched and unreadable. No 1 CD is missing! The serial numbers on the case are mangled and most are also un readable. I now have just a old Interlink plus controller. The serial number on it is fine. What do I do now? (Yes my son's grounded+yard work.) Any suggestion's? Buy RealFlight again!!!!?

Tony

Staff member
If you want to buy it again, there is a KILLER deal on one here in teh forsale section.

However, you can try to call or email realflight and see if they can get you an extra set of disks. But, you may need that serial number.

Nathan86333

That is a great deal! unfortunately for me this months hobby budget is gone! (Hobbyking is low priced but it adds up quick!) Thanks tony!

Top Bottom