600 I Want To Build A 600 Size Heli But Cant Find Any Info

Smoggie

There is no such thing as a Thunder Tiger 70. Most likely its a Thunder Tiger Raptor 60 (which all came fitted with a 70 size engine). It's a very old heli. I think they were introduced around 2005. Value would be totally dependant on condition because at that age it could be completely worn out and be a money pit to get and keep flying. Personally i'd not be interested in a heli that old at any price but each to their own.

As for the E550 tri-blade.. Yes that's a decent decent heli. The 3 blade doesnt really add anything over the 2 blade other than a different look and £100 more on the price. There are of course more parts to brake in a crash so for that reason the 2 blade might be better but the three blade is ok so it wouldn't be a bad choice if you think the 3 blade look is worth the extra cost.

Smoggie

PS.. checking on one of the UK forums and a couple of weeks back a guy was selling an almost new Goblin 570 with a good spec, asking £600. I could make enquiries if you like

scotmurie

PS.. checking on one of the UK forums and a couple of weeks back a guy was selling an almost new Goblin 570 with a good spec, asking £600. I could make enquiries if you like
Well it cant do any harm to make enquiries so yes please I would be gratefull to you and thanks in advance
The difference between the 2 blade E550 and the 3 blade is that the 3 blade comes with a gyro where the 2 blade does not
Thanks once again for the help.

Smoggie

Good point on the Gyro, that makes the 3 blade look pretty good value.

I've dropped a note to the guy with the 570.

Smoggie

I sent you the guy's contact details by private message.. Shout if you didn't get receive it.

scotmurie

I hate when there is no conclusion to a story so, to bring this one to an end I'm glad to say I'm now the very pleased owner of a used but well loved Goblin 570.

A warm Thankyou to Smoggie for your help and also to Paul (the previous owner) and to Tony and anyone else who passed comment
I now have even more questions requireing answers.
Thanks Guys :)

Smoggie

That's great, i'm really please you managed to do a deal on the Goblin! Just shout up if you need any help getting it flight ready.

PS.....Some pics of your new heli would be great!

Tony

Staff member
You are going to love that helicopter. @murankar has this helicopter and absolutely loves it. I think it is one of the few that Steve doesn't own lmao. And thanks for updating the thread, that was awesome of you to do!

Tony

Staff member
Your sig, or signature. Where it says "Ran out of sky, I hate it when that happens" lol. Story of my life lmao. Friggin ground just jumped up right in front of me...

Top Bottom