450 I think we are ready

James M. Lewis

Armed Forces
Hi everyone, well my good friend fran11784 (Tony) and fellow builder of Hulk Jr. are as ready as we can be:beerchug:. We made so many changes and adjustments over the past year plus for final testing before the maiden flight. But to make sure will preform one more hover test without the fuselage:arms::banana:. Would like to give a big shout out and awesome thank you to everyone who helped with advice, encouragement and parts. Tony and I built Hulk Jr. together as a clone using several brand name parts. Hopefully we can video this event on the forum with D.O.G. (our camera and production person) assistance:hdbng:. Best regards, Jim

Eospro

Hi everyone, well my good friend fran11784 (Tony) and fellow builder of Hulk Jr. are as ready as we can be:beerchug:. We made so many changes and adjustments over the past year plus for final testing before the maiden flight. But to make sure will preform one more hover test without the fuselage:arms::banana:. Would like to give a big shout out and awesome thank you to everyone who helped with advice, encouragement and parts. Tony and I built Hulk Jr. together as a clone using several brand name parts. Hopefully we can video this event on the forum with D.O.G. (our camera and production person) assistance:hdbng:. Best regards, Jim
Hope the maiden flight goes well guys. Sounds like a lot of effort has gone into this project.
Best of luck.

Top Bottom