I think I am in heaven!

murankar

Staff member
Yeah, with what money. The bird alone is $1500, not to mention the electronics are about another $600. Jamie actually owns one but has not been on here since Tony converted to Forum Runner. This was a magical moment I think she even fell in love with it and that is only because it is Italian made.

My wife is a beautiful full blooded Italian American.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
So what dose it have to do with it? I just missed the boat from Italy myself and I'm a ford fan! Lol. I do have a Donzi though ha ha he he.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Beer --- Lol ;) yeah not to confuse with my light lawn mower :)

Goblin is a beauty!! Really! They are coming out with sizes 500-770 it's amazing!! I cannot wait to get my hands on one. If I do I'll be selling everything and keeping only and only one bird

stokke

That's gotta be the greatest build vid I've ever seen!
And yes, the Goblin is sick :cool:

Lee

I really really really reealllllllllllly want one :D
Just in case you didn't see the news feed yesterday, here's Bert flying the snot out of the new 770.

Last edited by a moderator:

murankar

Staff member
Well I too am in the dreamers seat with ya'll. The cool part was the wife liked it too.

If I could get one I don't think I could top that build video.

After that video we watched three other videos of helis. I showed her Kyle stacy flying the furion. I feel like ralphy from Christmas story.

Derek

That 770 is just a sexy machine. I was fortunate enough to hover my friends Goblin 700...what a rush!!! I would love to hover a 770!

Tony

Staff member
not sure why this was in the coffee corner of the site, or why I never noticed that it was there lmao, but it's in the video section now.

Top Bottom