Found: I need some things!

Tony

Staff member
If you guys read my post, I am in need of some parts for my new planes. I need motors, ESC's, servos, OrangeRx's, tail wheels, control horns, Mini Edge 540 landing gear and wheels, just about everything lol. Motors are about 480 size (can needs to be 28-32mm long, Dia. doesn't matter. At least 1100kv, but no higher than 1500, and 3S lipo worthy).

Servos: Plastic gear is fine, but they need to be 9g. I need the arms and screws with them.

Motors: About 480 size (can needs to be 28-32mm long, Dia. doesn't matter. At least 1100kv, but no higher than 1500, and 3S lipo worthy. Must have mount and prop adapter).

Props: 10x6 or 11x5.5 electric props only.

ESC: Needs to be enough for the motor. The one that I'm ordering is a 40 amp, so I would think the other ones would be about that as well.

Control Horns: Park Flyer Size.

I need batteries as well, just let me know what you have. I'm running a 2200mah 4s, 25c in my big Edge 540, and I will be running an 1800mah, 3S, 20c in the Extra 260. I may move up to a 4S on that one though. I'm not sure about the others until I get the specs on them.

I'm posting this here to help out any members that may have this stuff for sale. I can order all of this new, but I think I should help out others first. Let me know.

Tony

Staff member
If you can, post some links so that I can get the specs on the can of the motor. Because these are inside a cowl, they can only be so long.

Tony

Staff member
Travis, if they come with everything ready to mount to the plane and mount the prop, shoot me a deal and we will chat.

Randy, I checked out that motor about an hour ago lol. Great little motor for the size. Just trying to save some coin. I'm sure it will bite me in the butt lol. The Optima I'm not worried about, but I have already smoked one of the Alpha's.

Top Bottom