I did some flying today.

Geena

Staff member
As the title says. I did some flying, but none of it was with my models. My friend and co-owner of Aeropanda delivered my new transmitter to me today, via his private plane...an F-1 Rocket. Afyer he handed my transmitter to me, he asked if I wanted to go flying......well..... duh. LOL. So we went up for about 1/2 hour...ish. we were cruising at about 1500 ft, and he asked if I wanted to fly it.

Again..... duh. So he handed the plane over to me, and I flew us around for a better part of the flight. I had an extremely great time, and I hope I get to do it again soon.

IMG_2637.jpgIMG_2642.jpgIMG_2645.jpgIMG_2640.jpg

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
:waa:Oh yeah sure. You'll go fly an air plane without me but you won't jump out of one with me :facepalm: The offer still stands :scratchchin: Eitherway Congrats Geena and Linda Is jealous too :).

Geena

Staff member
:waa:Oh yeah sure. You'll go fly an air plane without me but you won't jump out of one with me :facepalm: The offer still stands :scratchchin: Eitherway Congrats Geena and Linda Is jealous too :).
Honestly, I didn`t know he was going to offer a flight. But when he asked if I wanted to fly it.... the answer was clear. :) He and his wife only flew over, to deliver my new transmitter to me.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
:jk: Geena. I'm glad for you :). When an opportunity like that knocks on your door, open it...like you did. I won't be able to fly a plane in the future but I sure can jump out of one :chuckles:

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
No No No. You jumped for the service's which we all thank you much for but I'm not a jumper. I'm going to jump before I turn 60. It's something I had the chance to do along time ago and didn't. I kick my self in the ass for not doing it. Jumping is one thing on my bucket list to do before legs say enough so the wife is paying for it. I think she's trying to get rid of me lol :thinking:

James M. Lewis

Armed Forces
D.O.G when you do make that move, let me know. I'll send you a set of army paratrooper wings. Military or civilian you'll be a member of the club. Since you have no experience, will jump with a certified jumper fasten to a harness. Airborne my man:chickendance:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I thank you much Mr. Lewis. I will take you up on that. Looks like May BD month I'm shooting for. I want to jump out of Sebastian :).

Top Bottom