How to shorten DX8 Sticks

EyeStation

I've been trying to follow a few of these links and keep getting the following,

"EyeStation, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

I've been banned! lol (<<<<Eye hope not).

Tony

Staff member
I'm working on it guys. The pages were not published which means members didn't have permission to see the content within them. I am now going through everything and publishing the sections. If you don't see anything, click on the links to the left to get to the content. It's going to take me a while to get these done, all I can ask is to be patient.

Tony

Staff member
Guys, this link should work just fine now. At least it does for a new member with 0 posts which is what I"m using to check it. Post up if you are not able to see it or any of the other articles.

Tony

Staff member
Just click through the articles that were posted in teh FORUM. If you see one that you don't have access to, let me know by posting a reply in that thread, or in the thread I created in the announcements section.

Top Bottom