How Often Would You Like To See New Videos?

How Often Would You Like To See New Videos?

• Every Day

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Every Other Day

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 Times Per Week

• Twice A Week

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Once A Week

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Twice A Month

• Monthly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tony

Staff member
I have been trying a few things these last few months. and I just can't seem to get a hold on what the perfect schedule is for uploading videos. So I'm turning to the members to ask them what they would like to see.

The question is simple, how often would you like to see new videos put out?

Smoggie

Hi Tony, I guess it depends on being able to keep the subject matter interesting, which tough if having to do them more regularly, not to mention the time invested. Once a week might be good but that's going to be quite hard to do 'solo'.

Tony

Staff member
I don't think I will have an issue with once a week. A few weeks ago I tried to do one every day to see if I could keep up, and of course life got in the way and I was not able to keep up. Even with making 1-4 videos a day and scheduling the uploads, I just couldn't keep up. Once a week is doable though and is what I'm doing now. The thing that I'm worried about is with the videos that I'm doing now, they are back to basics and I feel many subscribers are going to get bored with them. Especially with me breaking them up to try to keep the time down. Average view duration is 4-5 minutes on the channel and most of my videos are 10+ minutes long. So I'm trying to cut them down, but still finding it hard to do.

callsign4223

Staff member
I think the vids need to be 5-10 minutes long. That seems to be the best duration for youtube stuff. And there's nothing wrong with back to basics, just as long as you do a back to the intermediates set too :)

Tony

Staff member
What days? I have thought about twice a week, but never could decide on the days lol.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
:thinking:How about Tuesday and Thursday, every other week for new videos? That way you have the weekend to play, Monday to think about it and Tuesday to do the video. Wednesday to think about it and Thursday to do the video. Monday & Fridays always seems to be the least productive days to do anything :beerchug:. In between weeks you can do your honey do list :waa:just my :2c:

Tony

Staff member
No worries there Ivan, when I do videos I can do them in advance and schedule them to upload on a certain day. That way I just have to spend one day shooting, one day editing and uploading then I let the schedule take over.

Tony

Staff member
So bacically what Tony is asking is what days do we want to watch a new video
Well, that is what I'm asking now, but the main question for the thread is how often you want to see videos. Not that it will happen this way, but it gives me an idea of what the members want.

Top Bottom