Hovering Around

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hey there. It's been awhile since I flew my 450 scale heli. I should of waited a little longer to it got darker out so the lights show up brighter. Oh well at least It was fun to take her out for a few flights :)

Ken Jackson

Nice looking bird. Funny how the 450 class helis move around the launch pad waiting for the head speed to spool up.

Heliman450

Hi D.O.G., 'Hovering Around'?? It looks to me like a really good, controlled flight around your own back yard with due regard to the fact that it isn't a 3D monster. Well done!

Smoggie

Nice! I saw your dog walking around in the background totally ignoring the heli. I couldn't fly my helis with my dogs around, they would go nuts.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Thanks Heliman450/Smoggie :) I should title it differently. More like cruising around. Yeah he my service dog and does ignores my helis and quads when I'm flying. He just doesn't like Hawks. He keeps them away from the area ever since one of Hawks killed his favorite chicken, the one that looks like Don King hair doo. He does like the quads because I fly low to the ground plus I can follow him when he goes running around in the woods. Like he knows I'm watching him Lol.

Top Bottom