Hotter than heli 2013 Alvarado TX .. Videos :)

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Whiplash Flight 1 :: BLADE FARTS .. winds were over 18mph ...

Whiplash 90E Hotter Than Heli Fun Fly Alvarado TX 2013 - YouTube

Warp Flight
got the field and the tail would not stop wagging. and the cyclic had wag in it. couldnt get it to go away no matter how low the gain. got the computer out and went through the settings, somehow, some channels were assigned wrong. Channel 5 was assigned for gain where my JR uses Ch7 . So that and my cyclic gain was too high. FIxed that. And went back out.. and this is the flight! BEAUTIFULLY LOCKED IN!

wind : 18++mph

Talking to Uri there.. Ignore that. we are just chatting up! . :D :D

Warp 360 with Ikon (First successful one after gyro change) Hotter than heli Alvarado TX 2013 - YouTube

Uri's short flight:

These flight were the last fligths of his proatos.. next time he went up.. it crashed

found out it was a mechanical faliure (JESUS BOLT on the main gear had snapped! ) and thats why in this video he has very minimal tail control. In the last flight, the tail just gave in completely.

Short video of Uri's Protos hovering and a hard landing Hotter than Heli 2013 Alvarado TX - YouTube

Vibe Video uploading:

So I get there flying and after the first flight.. I realized I had TOO much fuel all over the place esp on the engine. Felt like it was leaking somewhere. Had a NITRO expert look at it.. he inspected my plug.. it was all good.. then he said the header could be a reason if I was sure I torqued down the head good.. So he did, and we found oil on the flange.

Then he used alcohol to clean it all. and used a file to see what was wrong with my muffler, and found there were gullies made by imperfect sanding the previous owner did.. and that was my leak.. he filed it down straight.. and then sealed with permatex ultra (black) .. and then this flight.. Much more power.. and almost no leaks at all..

Vibe 50 at Hotter n Heli Funfly 2013 - YouTube

Uploaded!

Made a video of Jesse but at that time his ESC didnt initialize so had to cancel recording. BTW He is gotten GOOD!! his 550 flw great... shame that it had a tail touch on grass while landing and stripped sme gears, but man he is GOOD!

Another Warp video coming up soon.. Have to edit it a bit :D

One more video of the Warp 360.. Had some bad language in the background and some controversial talk to overlayed a random song on top :D lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNoPbU_aUSw

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
Hey what file format are you uploading these videos in? The last 5-10 seconds of the videos has no audio for some reason. Like the auto of the 700, nothing lol.

Great flying nonetheless though!

Tony

Staff member
Okay, fixed the issue of the no audio, but the full screen box is still not showing up. Ugh, this html5 crap is pissing me off lmao.

heli-maniac

dont be bragging on me im not any good all i can do is a few flips and rolls
when i get to were i can do a 3rd of what you can then ill change my mind if im good or not lol

Top Bottom