Holy Slow/Busy Forum Batman!

Tony

Staff member
Yeah, you read that correctly! Slow and busy.

March 31, the forum slowed down to almost a snails pace. There were still about 25 threads to read with multiple replies in each, but it just didn't seem as busy. This continued until today.

Last night I got on here and there were 28 threads to read. I read through some of them, but left about 12 that I didn't read. This is quite unusual but I was flat worn out from working out in the shop all night.

So tonight I get on here and there are 60 threads with replies. Holy crap! I think this is the most threads that has ever been on here at one time for me. Now I know what you guys feel like that don't get on here every day like I do lmao.

I have not started reading the threads yet, but I'm fixing to here shortly. Just wanted to post up and say, HOLY CRAP LMAO.

Tony

Staff member
wow, over an hour to read all of those threads. I guess that is what I get for slacking lmao.

murankar

Staff member
36 hours of not reading will add 2 pages of "Whats New?" Now throw on top of that all those great videos that can pile up. Now your looking at a full time job to keep in the know. I am at the point where I cant read every post all the time. Sorry folks I just don't have the time to read every post any more.

stokke

Yeah, it's really hard to keep up with this thing. But looks like most posts get answered, so everything is good :D

Whirlybird

I'm retired and I still can't keep up :yikes: It's called having a life outside RC . . . maybe not as fun as RC, but sometimes more important . . . or necessary to get the wife to "let" you do your RC :lol:

Microbus

I used to try and keep up with all the "what's new", but if you miss a day... I soon realized it's an exercise in futility.

BOKI

Tony: I have My computer down for about 2 weeks it crashed & couldn't get her back up going right! Monitor also went out ! My son & I went about 50 miles away to & Apple store & are getting files & things all set up & transferred ! still got a few things to do before were finished ! My son is really great with computers so he is doing a great job! We had problems with te old computer barely working to get all my files & also my backup was a Click Free & it was so old apple wouldn't recognize it & had to get the old computer up & keep it going to get my information back & transferred Still not done but I'll be back soon ! The new computer is really nice Really miss the site & the guy's !! Also have to try & get Phoenix Sim to Set Up! Dave

Last edited:
Top Bottom