Hola, España aqui.

crashbash

Hello, my name is Rob I live in south west Spain, I got a referral about this site from another member. I have a trex 250 and still have a belt cp although somewhat modded.

Regards Rob

Tony

Staff member
:welcome1:

So you like the things that are twitchy and hard to fly hahaha. Welcome to the site Rob. Hope you enjoy your stay. Be sure to post up some pics and vids of your toys.

Would Lee happen to be the member that brought you over here?

crashbash

Yep, lee is the culprit,
The 250 is easier to fly than the belt, although I keep it on a tight leash, if I can improve somewhat over the summer, "wind permitting" I may upgrade the belt (bin it).

Rob

Lee

Hey Rob, Welcome to the forum. So you getting some flying in then? Had quite a bit here the last few weeks. Been over the a club in Algeciras to check it out. Can't afford to pay there membership so just crashed the party a couple of times. Met some plank flyers here in Tarifa and one heli guy. We need to hook up for some flying. If the 250 is easier to fly than your belt then that thing must be impossible :D

crashbash

Hey Lee,
If by the term "flying" you mean being off the ground, well yes (of sorts) I think you have progressed alot more than me since we last met, I have gone backwards.
Been waiting for parts to fix both, 250 ok now but to windy, got a small amount of setup on the belt, then will be able to try again. There is a club 10 minutes from here but you need a licence to fly at it, might get one if and when I can get a long enough flight time in to warrant traveling 10 mins.
Regards Rob

Lee

If you need some spares for the 250, i still have some bits and pieces. Frame, boom, shafts etc Sold mine before a left Cape Town this winter. Just starting to get into the Inverted stuff. Happy flying inverted nose in, working on tail in and slow 8's Loving my 600 and the little MCPX. My 500 had a little accident :( working out some issues. My second 450 is on the shelf awaiting me to finish building it, been busy with my tricopter.
Give me a call if you're flying. Monday looks good.

Top Bottom