Hk450GT Pro Early morning flight

Ken Jackson

Nice flight! Like I said before you'll be 3D flying soon. Just keep getting the air time.

I started out putting music in videos. YouTube eventually will find copy righted material and flag your posts. I certainly don't care nor am I a copy right cop. If you get a lot of them posted on this site and then have to delete them because of copy right you will have a lot of bad links on RC-Help.

Just a thought.

Ken

When is your 922 coming? The other reason we suggested the 130x or another blade product is so that your not switching controllers every time you fly. I have one radio and everything I fly is with the same radio. Helis and Planes. Except my 911 of course.

Thanks you for the support Ken.

I don't see why youtube has anything to do with that as I have purchased all the songs I have, I mean, don't I own them since I paid for it?

Well I looked at the homepage if I got a tracking number, been 3 days now but still nothing, says "processing".

Yeah I figured it out about the blade product, but tje price difference is unfortunately to big at the moment.
I can't afford to take from my savings as I'm currently doing some tests so that I can start my CPL-H.

If everything goes well I will start in august, but you never know.

Ken Jackson

Yeah I understand about the money. You own the rights to the music you purchased but you can't reproduce that music, the record company owns those rights. They may not catch it and I'd had a few songs on mine that must not have been copy righted. I even gave credit in my video to the artist and title. But that was my experience. I prefer having music instead of every video having strong wind sounds. I've had them flag a couple of my videos because I figured if it was on the radio with the wind and helicopter it wasn't really reproducing.

Shipping from Hong Kong/ china isn't fast but it will arrive. I was thinking about my v911 and what was said about parts. I ordered a main board 2 sets of blades and fly bars. Main gear and landing skids. I never used the board or the main gear. I did use up three sets of blades and the landing skids are glued to a skid from another cheaper helicopter. Parts are plentiful for the V922, just takes longer to get them.

- - - Updated - - -

Commercial Heli pilot? That's awesome

Yeah I know about Hongkong.
And now Hobbyking has lost one of my packages, or their EMS courier which is very very slow. But I have actually been quite happy with myrcmart, as they ship with hongkongpost. Takes 8-10 days to arrive to Sweden.
Received the tracking number today for the V922, and saw that the last two letters is SG, which stands for singapore, so we'll see when and if it will arrive.

I've thought about becoming a pilot for quite a while, but since I live in Europe it's harder to take the certificate than US, or at least so I've been told, and it costs much more.

Lee

Looking good Amir. Looks like a great place to get some aerial video of the lake.

Looking good Amir. Looks like a great place to get some aerial video of the lake.

Thank you Lee.

I would like to invest in a FPV kit.
Could you provide som advice or maybe on how to build one cheap.

I have a Mobius actioncam and a Keychain cam #18.

/Amir

Ken Jackson

I use a Nikon coolpix S6300. It is fastened to a helmet mount from a cheap go pro clone. Takes great pictures and video at 14 mega pixel. True 1080p videos.

ken

I use a Nikon coolpix S6300. It is fastened to a helmet mount from a cheap go pro clone. Takes great pictures and video at 14 mega pixel. True 1080p videos.

ken

Ken.
Could you kindly post a photo of how your mounting is?

What about vibrations?

/Amir

Ken Jackson

Sorry Amir, missed your question. I wear it on my head and I don't vibrate much, LOL!

I had a cheap $20 mini camera on my helicopter a year or so ago but if you want aerial video get a quad.

Ken

Top Bottom