HK450GT Crash Video

Tony

Staff member
Hello everyone. I know that I had not posted the crash with my 450, but here it is. also, some explination of what I think happened. If you listen when it crashes, the motor pitch never changes until I'm almost to the ground trying to bring it back up. Now, I'm not saying that this wasnt dumb thumbs, but the wind didn't help matters any at all lmao. let me know what you guys think. I know that you guys love watching crash videos...

<object width="480" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ileeE4YsHQM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ileeE4YsHQM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="390"></embed></object>

Paulster2

I am El Taco!
There is a famous movie quite ... "Never give up; Never surrender!" I think this fits you to a "T" Tony :chuckles: The video was still some good flying up until the end ... then like you said, who knows if it was what you were doing or the wind. Looks like it actually went down fairly good until the rotor caught. Then "TWANG" ... all heck breaks loose.

Keith

Come on Tony , you can do better than that...!

If your going to crash we want it a lot more spectacular than that....

All that damage for a little bump on the ground...?

You gotta try harder... Try a bit of a spin next time with a few flips, and flames would be good....

Tony

Staff member
Haha, it was pretty boring for a crash. I was very surprised at teh amount of damage because of this crash. I will try to get you an inverted full speed crash next time lmao.

zapster

Boring that twernt boring most crashes are just splat that was a thud fiz twak !!! sorry about your heli Tony.I have a spy cam comming for my 450 i,ll probably be posting an on board crash at some point, like you said its not a matter of how its when.

Tony

Staff member
haha. it would have been better if it would have done a chicken dance after it hit the ground lmao.

Man sorry to see your 450 crashed and , yeah lot of damage from just a bump crash, tail rotor got stuck in the grass , if that hadn't happened wouldn't have been as bad

Tony

Staff member
hahaha, it has to be the lamest crash I have ever had. I wish I had gotten the crash I had with the razor on video. Now that was a crash. It actually bounced lmao. But, I hope I never crash again, but if I do, I will try to get it on video and make it a lot better than this lame thing lmao.

Rc-Help Member

I Love This Site!
No retreat no surrender. Wow that was weird, looked like someone shot it or something or something snapped. That is alot like my latest where the flybar paddlle flew off for no apparent reason.

Top Bottom