HK now selling ORMX receivers Compatible with AR8000 - DSMX

Derek

Yeah, I saw that, too! I'm gonna order one along with the extensions and a satellite Rx in the near future.

Karubah

Do you have a link to them Westy. I am now in need of a new Ar8000 for my quad. Not enough channels on the AR6210 to get full use of the Naza.

Tony

Staff member
I'm not sure. If I need 8 channels, I'm sticking with stock spektrum Rx's only. I only put the orange rx's in things that I don't care abotu crashing, like the hk450gt or a foamie.

Karubah

Just pulled the trigger and ordered one with 2 sats $69 landed in Aus. They sound okay from the reviews. Thanks for the tip off fellas.

Derek

Yeah, I'm stoked about trying one of these out. I have the OrangeRx 6 channel with satellite in my motor glider and I have flown it out pretty far without disappointment yet. I've flown my motor glider to an altitude that made the glider very very small...chop the throttle...hit the flaps...and it takes 2-3 minutes to bring it back down. I'm sure that my Spektrum Rx's would do the same, but for the price and the use in a foam board plane....I'm happy!!!

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Cheep! Cheep! Cheep! LOL and more Cheep! HK Cheep! I have too Much respect for my Rc toys to use Cheep! All in jest guys! LOL

Tony

Staff member
+1 on that bro. The only thing that I will put cheap on is the HK450GT. And I'm keeping that cheap for a reason. And let me tell you, it's hard as hell to NOT put Align on it.

Karubah

I,m only going to use them LOS flying with the quad . When I start FPV I will switch to UHF TX And RX.

Top Bottom