Found: Higher End Graphics Card

Tony

Staff member
Today is a sad day for my trusty (not anymore) computer. Every now and then my right screen of the two screens that I run would just stop working like I unplugged the cable. I tested different ports on the monitor, I tested different cables and it all lead to port 2 on my GPU. I swapped monitor 2 to the first port, and it worked fine. So the #2 port in my GPU is toast. This completely sucks!

So I'm in need of a good GPU to put into this computer so that I can do what I do. Video editing, live streaming and so on. I would like a 900 or better Nvidia graphics card or a high end AMD would also work. It needs to be able to support triple monitors though. I think with Nvidia, that is anything 600 series or higher.

So let me know what you have and what you want for it. I'm in pretty bad need of something to get me by until I can build a new computer.

Tony

Staff member
No one has a higher end graphics card laying around? I would even settle for a 700 series Nvidia card lol. Maybe even a 600 series as long as it can support triple monitors. Post up! I'm dying here lmao.

ChopDrifter

It's going to take a bit of time, but I'm sure you will get a GPU eventually. 1060 6GB or 1050TI....

just be patient, good things comes to those who wait.....

RandyDSok

It's going to take a bit of time, but I'm sure you will get a GPU eventually. 1060 6GB or 1050TI....

just be patient, good things comes to those who wait.....

I was just messing with Tony... He said he'd be happy with an older model and such... I just couldn't help but pick on him :)

ChopDrifter

Yeah for what he does, and what he wants, he needs something that has enough balls and doesn't over heat on load(streaming + phoenixrc). The less it over heats the better, the longer it should last him. 5+ years is a long time.

Top Bottom