Hi there

Diederik

As you can see my name is Diederik and I live in South Africa, I have beer reading this forum for some time now and like the attitude of the frequent posters here, not snobby like you get on a lot of other Rc forums. I started last year some time with heli's but do not get the time that I would like for them as I have 2 boys who also keep my occupied due to the fact that they are into all kinds of Rc stuff but also quads and bikes due to the fact that we own 3 motorcycle dealerships.

I have crashed a lot, rebuild a lot, will crash some more, rebuild some more etc......................especially with my boys now busy building their own 450's, .............ai what have I done to myself, you see they are 10 and 11 years old and fly the V911's better then me. 450's they are busy getting the hang off on the sim.

Anyway we will be chatting going forward.

Derek

"Hello there" to you, too, lol. Glad to have ya around. You are gonna love this RC site!

You are quite right about the attitudes on this forum. We are all here to help each other and learn from each other, and you'll see a lot of that.

Welcome to the site!!!

Lee

Shot Bru, welcome to the forum. :D
I spent 7 months in Cape town. Met some cool guys and flew a lot on a private wind farm and at the Velodrome on Monday nights. I miss that place a lot.

Ken Jackson

Welcome! Yes the V911's were the first heli's that I thought hey maybe I can fly afterall. Lots of fun. Big step from V911 to 450s though. Good luck to you and your boys.

ken

BOKI

Diederik! Welcome to the site & you seem to be doing pretty good with the Helicopters! Have a 450 myself not yet good flying it though! Talk to you again soon!

Top Bottom