450 Hi-tec servo help.

zenmetsu

Getting hot sitting idle, getting hot after flight?

Lots of things can cause this. Too high of a load on the servo, both mechanical and electrical. Is anything binding? Can the servos move both directions from neutral?

Also, is this a new build or are you replacing older servos with the Hi-Tecs? I'd check BEC voltage also, make certain that you aren't running them at too high a voltage.

Also, is this FBL or flybar? Gain on FBL could be high enough that it is constantly driving the servos and making them hot.

zenmetsu

Those aren't digital servos... Someone familiar with the system correct me if I am wrong, but I thought for sure that the 3GX required digital servos.

The system is sending too many commands per second to the servo, this is probably why they are getting hot.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Right.. Analog hs65 being analog won't work WITH 3gx

Analogs work with beastx and all but it depends on the fbl system.. For 3gx that you have, you'll have to swap the servos to digital

If you prefer hitec then you need hs5065mg servos

If align , you can get a hold of ds410m servos for cheap now a days (as they are discontinued from production.. You can find gears but not new servos) or go the brand new ds415m servo route. 415 is what replaced 410

Fly safe!! :) have fun!

Top Bottom