Hi everyone

scotmurie

Hi guys,
I'm another newbie from Scotland and recently got serious about learning to fly a RC heli.
I have seen some of the videos on youtube and enjoyed them so thanks for that:applause:
Its safe to say that I'm a mature student so be gentle with me.

Dick by name Richard by nature

j1273

Hi there mate welcome from a few 100 miles south of you.
Im a semi mature student myself but we are in good hands fella!!
Jay

Tony

Staff member
Welcome to the forum Richard. Just let us know what we can help you with and we will do our best.

Lee

Welcome to the house of RC. Aberdeenshire. My Grandfather was from Fraserburgh ¨The Broch¨

scotmurie

Aye just up the road from the blue toon (Peterhead) me, I'm in a little valley called Feughside 8 miles from Banchory and 8 miles from Aboyne, right in the middle of nowhere.

Once again thanks for the welcome

jamiem

Welcome :) Just lately I think we've had worst weather down here in Kent than anywhere in Scotland! No excuses, get out and fly :)

scotmurie

So its you thats got our frost and snow !

Its still been pretty cold here though the last two weeks weve barely been above 0deg C. but today has been a wonderful sunny day and yes I got ten minutes of flying and then a little problem occurred. I broke a servo

Paulster2

I am El Taco!
Welcome Richard! Glad you could be with us (I couldn't bring myself to welcome you by your shortened name as this is a family centered forum! :biggrin1: )

Adam

Welcome Richard, I can tell you their is alot of knowledge in this forum so be a sponge and remember you are the key ingredient on your flying skills. I am not at all a good flyer yet but when you take things slow the rush of every flight of doing better can not be beat. Have fun.

murankar

Staff member
scotmurie welcome! these folks here are good, although at times it feels like a bunch of noobs. Not the case enjoy and ask!

Top Bottom