Hi All

Camaron

Hi all, Camaron here and I just joined the site. Well I started off with RC cars a couple of years back and now strictly fly rc helicopters. I love Align choppers, but I must say that the Goblin bug has bitten.
I am from Cape Town in South Africa and no we don't have wild animals running in our backyard LOL. I have never even seen an elephant or lion in real life. Anyway I love my rc helicopters and fly a Goblin 500, Goblin 700 and a Trex 450 Pro DFC.

Once again I am glad I stumbled upon this site and I am sure it will be a fruitfull experience.

Camaron

Tony

Staff member
Hey Camaron, welcome to Rc-Help! I know Lee was down there for 6 months or so doing what he does on the beach. Make sure to upload some pictures and video to show off your birds! I really should write that into the rulez! hahahaha.

You say you "stumbled" on this site. How did you hear about us?

:welcome1:

Camaron

Well actually very funny, but wanted to get the Goblin sound and different schemes in my Pheonix sim and I was redirected to this site, where I had to create an account before download and here I am.
All I need to do now is just set my profile up properly and hopefully make some new pals

Lee

Welcome Camaron,
I used to live in Table View for a couple of years. Teaching kitesurfing for the "Best South Africa" team in Blouberg.
I flew with a lot of great guys there at some sweet spots. Private vineyards :D
I don't know if you know any of the guys that fly at the Belleville Velodrome, but i used to fly there every Monday night.
Say hello to Carlos, Vinger and the rest of the Gang if you do.
Heres the velodrome.

Velodrome.jpg

Flying on the beach

P38+Maiden+2.jpg

The flying field just along from Blouberg.

Cape+Radio+Flyers.jpg

Infront of the shipwreck by the kite school.

_TAN6204.JPG

Lee

Lecker Bru :D
They all use to laugh, when I turned up on my scooter with all my helis.
450 on the floorboard and 500 in my rucksack LOL :D

Barge

Welcome Camaron, after watching Lee's Goblin they are a sweet heli that's for sure. I hope you enjoy your stay around here, it's a brilliant forum. Boy 'o' boy Lee, you have worked in some magic areas, great work.

Top Bottom