450 hi all john2012 here

john2012

Banned
hey well i ust bought my trex 450 dfc heli and it just a little better has some changes to it and i just can't wait to get it and build and can't take any pictures or video of the build :):)

john2012

Banned
also can anyone tell me if is possible to put an on off switch on my two 450 helis and my edf habu2 jet and or ay other equipment i can put them on i did notice tony click the power on his heli and what switch should use thanks all

DAL2855

Banned
John, I have 2 450 DFC Pro birds and I love them! They are so stable and fun to fly! You could use a regular automotive on/off switch that you get at the local auto parts store, or get one from just about any of the parts places that sells parts for either planes or heli's. Something like this:

RX On/Off Switch

Would work great! Hope this helps!

john2012

Banned
well my 450pro dfc is in the house now and can't wait to start building,but first i need some help on my 450 sport the tail is correct but their is something wrong with my cyclick when i start to spoolup the heli lean to the right and the tail lifts up in the air. any thoughts

DAL2855

Banned
I hear ya! but I don't have a vehicle right now, my DL has been suspended for over a year now! Which really sucks!

Top Bottom