Hey All! New Member from Chattanooga, TN

FlyNmonkeyNutz

Hey all, I am a New Member from Chattanooga, TN. I have been flying Helicopters for about 4 yrs now. I am currently Flying my newest Heli .... a Trex 550 DFC , and fly my trusty ol' 450x daily as well as my 130x. I would like to meet up and fly with some folks in my area , there are a few flying fields here but mostly "Plane" folks....hahaha. Hit me up and lets go fly. I am looking forward to the resources and help here as well as contributing my own knowledge and experiences.

murankar

Staff member
Welcome to RCH! We have many members from all over the globe. I am sure someone here is in your area.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

HeliDinoRC

Senior Rc-Help Member
Welcome to the forum! My parents are from Bristol and we used to go down to Gatlinburg for our family reunions.

There are a lot of plane guys in my area too......makes it hard to find personal help but hey, at least their not buying up all of our helis from the LHS! :biggrin1:

FlyNmonkeyNutz

That's True, but there is only one LHS here in Chattanooga and Believe ME they stock NOTHING worth mentioning in the Heli Department. I Have to go to Atlanta if I need anything in a pinch. But it has taught me to stock 4 of everything in my garage haha!

HeliDinoRC

Senior Rc-Help Member
Atlanta! Wow! Good LHS are few and far between. I don't mind ordering but it is nice to go and pick it up and consult with the shops. I'm lucky to have one in our area about an hour away.....still have to make plans to go there.

Top Bottom