Here's A Thought...

Tony

Staff member
You can go into McDonalds and order a Fish Samich for $1.00. But if you go to the fish store, a Gold Fish is a buck fiddy! Now just what kind of fish are they serving at Micky D's?!?!?!

Tony

Staff member
You dont' eat fish Sam? Why the hell not?!? Fried catfish, Fried Tilapia, Hell, just about anything fried lmao. Smoked Salmon (had that just a while back, it was great!), Seared Tuna steaks, OMG it's ALL GOOD.

murankar

Staff member
Catfish fried in cornmeal and secret spices, OMG !!!! AS far as McDonalds goes nothing they serve is real food except maybe the veggies. Most of the meat products is filler and second their food does not mold. That should tell you something.

Lee

Tony, you haven't had smoked salmon until you've had Scottish Loch Fyne smoked salmon. OMG its like a drug.

Tony

Staff member
Hell yeah, I will smoke the ISH out of it lmao. I love salmon. Oak smoked, Plum smoked, Apple smoked, doesn't matter. I'll smoke it next to a forest fire!!! lmao. Dammit, now I want some smoked salmon...

Lee

I'm addicted to anything smoked. I love Kippers (smoked Mackrel). With smoke salmon i don't even want to eat it, i just put it in my mouth like chewing tobacco.

Tony

Staff member
There is an image that is going to stick with me... Lee, with his huge bottom lip bulged out because of the huge pack of salmon in there lmao. You would look like a white Bubba Gump lmao.

Lee

"Smoked salmon, baked salmon, fried salmon, Salmon pate, Salmon sushi.... you can don't just about anything with salmon" I love Forrest Gump.

treff

Fins ain't what they used to be. Lee obviously comes from a more refine palette. You can not beat Cod and Chips wrapped in todays newspaper. Nectar of the Gods

Lee

Ah yes, the scots are the best at that too, as well as deep fried mars bars mmmmmm now that is a taste sensation right there :D

BOKI

Lee; Have some breaded backed Cod fish! All depends who cooks it & how they prepare it ! Dave

Top Bottom