here it is what we all been waiting for

wolfman76

nice flying jesse looked good ... sorry to hear about the 450 what happened to it causing it do crash do you know yet??

Derek

WOW! That 550 looks and sounds great! I love the canopy! Nice job!

That sucks about the 450. Gravity + a dumb thumb?? Nasty combination. Have I ever done that? YOU BET I HAVE, LOL. I hope you can get it repaired easily.

heli-maniac

WOW! That 550 looks and sounds great! I love the canopy! Nice job!

That sucks about the 450. Gravity + a dumb thumb?? Nasty combination. Have I ever done that? YOU BET I HAVE, LOL. I hope you can get it repaired easily.
thanks Derek
i have had plenty of time putting the 550 together and getting it all to work out
the 450 is almost all back together i have lots of spare parts for it
the only holdup is it killed all 3 servos so time to up grade them even though they are good servos as they are Align ds420
think im going to get some 425ms to put on it

Adam

very nice man that 550 is rock rock solid. And well the 450 how does it go ooooppppppsssss rebuild. If we didnt make mistakes then we aren't living.

canongraphy

Gratz on the 550 Jesse! sorry about the 450, you were doing great, when I saw you go nose in I knew I couldn't do that myself.
The sun glare hurt ya but hey you had them flying good job!
nice to know you at least have the parts, so you will be flying again.
Thanks for the vids!

Karubah

Great job Jesse:semi-twins: Thats a good looking canopy, did you do the artwork yourself? I just wish I could do a bit more than hover around with my 550. Oh well practice,practice and more practice. That bird is very steady for a maiden flight, good work... Cheers Andy

Tony

Staff member
YEAH BRO! It's about time that 550 did what it was supposed to do! the 450... Yup, you already know what I'm going to say there. And there is a reply above about really steady for a maiden, all I have to say is WELCOME TO THE AR7200BX lol. That is just an awesome gyro!

stokke

Congrats on the flight Jesse :D

Too bad about the 450. You'll get it back in the air - I know you will ;)

Tony

Staff member
Yeah, that crash of the 450 is why I HATE flying in the evening at my house in the field. That sun will get you every time.

heli-maniac

the bad thing was this was early around 8:45 i fly looking north i went from east to west the sun glared off the inside of my sunglasses

Tony

Staff member
Ah yeah. If you dont' wear a hat, I suggest everyone wear one for this reason. That and polorized glasses help a lot to keep the sun in check.

Top Bottom