600 help with ar7200bx

bigsteve-4

hi guys im a reader and dont normally ask too many questions but ive used v bar but after buying a new spektrum i have a quick question .
what is the web site for me to connect the ar7200bx to to set up my helli i dont really want to use the lights.

RandyDSok

The AR7200BX is a 7 channel receiver with an BeastX flybarless controller built in... It is NOT a computer so it can not be connected directly to the internet. In fact, to update it's firmware you are required to use a Windows or Mac based computer to complete that portion.

Tony has done a initial setup video about how to do the setup ... see

------
He also mentions a video on updating the firmware if you need help with that. I would recommend making certain you have the latest firmware first and then follow the steps mentioned in the video which will refer you to the manual... but walks you through the process.

Here is a search link that lists the other video's related to the AR7200 including the firmware setup and others https://www.youtube.com/@RcHelpDotCom/search?query=AR7200

fran11784

Goblin 380 Supporter
You can use the StudioX app for set up available at -= BEASTX - BE ABSOLUTE STABLE =-. However, you will need the USB2SYS Interface or the Spektrum SPMA3030. But I don't think the 7200 can be updated to V5. I could be wrong on that, but I think only the 7210 can be updated to the latest. Going from Vbar to the 7200BX may disappoint you... lol

Top Bottom