Help! Spitfire Project..

Parkflyer

Hi Guys,

Has anyone any idea where I can get SCALE fish tale Exhaust stacks for my recently D-Day punked Kyosho 60" wing spane Spitfire? (wow, that was a mouthfull!!)

I built this many moons ago and stupidly never fitted/lost the exhaust stacks, as you can see its crying out for them now... any help MUCH appreciated. Please see pic attatched.

Thanks guys, happy flying!

AMBA0003.jpg

:tickled_pink:

AMBA0003.jpg

Parkflyer

Thanks dude, i'm in the process of getting her air worthy, spent way too much time and money on her initially got too scared to take her up. Two years hanging on the ceiling I think it only fair I spread her wings?....

RandyDSok

Also, what size propeller for this bird?...running an Irvine 45.

I'd check out the manufacturer's website if they still exist and have one... if not, check in some of the online forums for IC stuff.

On an electric motor, I usually shoot for around 25% of the wingspan.. I suspect that is too large for a IC engine though.

Parkflyer

I'd check out the manufacturer's website if they still exist and have one... if not, check in some of the online forums for IC stuff.

On an electric motor, I usually shoot for around 25% of the wingspan.. I suspect that is too large for a IC engine though.

Thanks Randy, keeping my eyes open on other forums!

Top Bottom