FBL Gyro Help On 3gx-aps Unit Setup Under Futaba T8fgs Radio

Dim

Hi to everyone of You :)
My name is Dim and i'm from Greece. (So forgive me for my English and for wrong grammar, but i will try my best to explain what is my problem).
I write this post, with the huge Hope to clear up everything on my confused brain, and to finally solve my problem.
I'm new to rc Helis and unfortunately with 3GX-APS unit Plus Futaba T8FG S, i am completely ....LOST!!
Its really very hard for me, to clearly understand all those different settings for 3gx+Aps and how to set them up correctly on t8 fgs radio.
Previously, i had a Trex 500 dfc with futaba T7C radio and after many attempts and readings, (the difficulties were manageable), i succeeded to install a Naza H unit and was very happy with the results.
Then i wanted to give a try to Align APS unit, (because actually of much better features than Dji Naza H) and with a brand new radio T8FG S, i wanted to install them on a Gaui X5 fbl Formula V.1.
Well ...I spent a lot of Euros (as you understand) and way to much time of reading, with results .....NOTHING :(
Unfortunately not even a small successfully progress on my new project!!
As i mention before I'm lost!!!
This new radio its great i can say, but at the same time, its sooo complicated to me Plus that i can't found any guide to meet the needs of my project :(
So PLEASE to any one of you expert RC guys, i kindly ask for your efforts.
If any one of you have worked on this or maybe knows how to do it
please give some critical advises or even more, if its easy for you, give me a guide on what i have to do and how! :dontknow
Sorry for my long writing. I just wanted to ensure you, that i am very disappointed.
I will greatly appreciate from my heart, any help of you guys !
Thanks in advance and wishing to all of you SAFE and HAPPY flights ....always :peace
Dim

RandyDSok

It's probably best if you think of and separate these into info just about the gyro... and then info about the radio and it's setup. It just makes it harder if you try finding info an any specific gyro with any specific radio since everyone will likely have different setups. It's also not important which radio you use with a specific gyro... they each have their own specific settings but will work similarly.

Here is Tony's thread about the 3GX and it's setup... it may be a different version than the one you have but it will be a good place to start. See General - Align 3GX Setup Series

Dim

It's probably best if you think of and separate these into info just about the gyro... and then info about the radio and it's setup. It just makes it harder if you try finding info an any specific gyro with any specific radio since everyone will likely have different setups. It's also not important which radio you use with a specific gyro... they each have their own specific settings but will work similarly.

Here is Tony's thread about the 3GX and it's setup... it may be a different version than the one you have but it will be a good place to start. See General - Align 3GX Setup Series

Rdsok hello :)
Thanks for your response and your helpful advise!! I will try to act as you say and definitely i will read the post you mentioned.
Have a nice day :)

Top Bottom