Hello

Slobberdog

Dude they are wicked, thats some nice shooting there, what camera you using for the clarity at range, the bomber digging itself in is an awsome pic, not that it was a good day for its owner.

Lee

Welcome Sam,
They are some amazing photos. Don't stop, we want to see all of them. Post them up in the member pictures forum.

Westy

LEGEND
:welcome1: Fron New Zealand Sam. GREAT pics, love the nose kiss one ..... almost waiting for the next shot with a massive explosion

Derek

Hello, my name is Sam Harbold and I live in Joppa, MD which is approx. 20 miles Northeast of Baltimore. I have been a member of Harford County RC Modelers for the past 22 years. Besides building and flying RC airplanes I also enjoy photographing them.

hey there, Sam! Welcome to the forum! So you do photography as well, eh? That's awesome! I love the pic of the A10, above, and that's a terrible slam with that bomber, but awesome pictures!!!

Last edited:

sharbold

Thanks guys. I will post some more photos in the members pictures thread a little later. I am using a Canon 20D camera with a 100-400mm L lens. The camera is a little outdated but still produces good photos.

Top Bottom