Hello

pielot

Hello everyone
Greetings, I started flying RC helicopters 3 months ago after being away from RC airplanes for a good number of years. My helicopter collection at the moment consist of a 120 SR, MCX2, Lama, and an almost complete HK450 clone. I am also building up my airplanes as well, if I'm jumping back in I might as well jump all the way. My newest radio is a DX6i which I really like compared to some of the older FM stuff I have used.

Tony

Staff member
:welcome1:

the DX6i is a great Tx compared to just about any of the FM Tx's out there. I have had the DX6i since i jumped into the hobby, but it will be sold tomorrow and my DX8 will be here next week. Then, the real fun begins lol.

I like your collection, but I would add one or two heli's to it for "practice". If you are just starting out, and need to learn orientation, the mSRx is a great helicopter, and very stable. If you have some experience in flying, and can get around pretty good with the SR, take a look at the mcpx. I have that helicopter (and had the mSR until I sold it) and I love it. Great way to learn how to use a CCPM helicopter.

either way, welcome to the forum. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask, that is what we are here for. Now lets see some pics of your 'toys' lol.

Lee

Welcome to the House of RC. The MCPX is an invaluable tool for every aspect of learning right up to 3D. So put it on your list of toys to buy.
Cheers Lee

Top Bottom