Hello To all the Rc peps out there...

winjeff2016

Hello my name if jeff I'm an rc addict love anything with nitro or lipos I've just got into cp helicopters and went nuts bought a blade nanotechnology cpx for in the house and now I own 6 cp helis a new 800e pro dfc a new align 450l dominator 6s an align 150 dfc and an align 450 pro v2 and haven't done a flight on any of the bigger birds been working like a mad man 7 a week..Hope to learn alot here and contribute anything I can..Thanks Tony and Thanks to all the people that make this forum great..

Admiral

Welcome to the forum Jeff, sounds like your hooked on Helicopters, how about some photos of your fleet?

winjeff2016

yes sir ill post them up now..building them isnt bad where i have trouble is setting up the radios and the FBL systems the ikon has made it alot eaiser but ive got a new microbeast plus and a ar7210bx i tryied to get going on my 800e then did the update and lost all of my settings blah..

winjeff2016

20160627_211959_resized.jpg
here is a few of the ones that are done somewhat the nano and v931 are rtf and the align 450 v2 is good the rest are new builds that i need to program.

20160627_211959_resized.jpg

Tony

Staff member
Nice little collection you have there. I have always wanted an 800 Trekker, but yea, way too much money to crash lol.

Welcome to RCH!

:welcome1:

Smoggie

Great looking fleet you have there but the last pic isn't showing for some reason. Powering up that 800 after flying only the smaller helis could cause some 'looseness of the bowls', the big helis are awsome things to experience in operation. You will find that the bigger they are the easier they are to fly. Flying big helis is like flying in slow motion replay compared to the smaller ones.

Good luck when it does come to flying them.

KLA

Welcome to our group, Jeff. You got some nice looking helis. I kinda did the same thing when I first got started. Got my first "real" helicopter and within a year I already had 5 helis. It's a very addictive hobby. But also can be very expensive. Good luck on your journeys and if you need anything, don't hesitate to ask. We'll do our best to help you out.

winjeff2016

will do and thanks everyone..yea im waiting on my new ikon2 HD to get here and going to try and get the 800 in the air for atleast a hover or two...ill take some video and upload it when i do..

KLA

Sounds great. We love videos. Good luck, hope all goes well. If you have any questions or problems just ask.

murankar

Staff member
Sorry for the delay but Welcome to RCH. This is a great place for the 99%-ers. Great looking fleat BTW. Again welcome to RCH.

sneezy007

Welcome Jeff,

This is a great website with awesome members. Everyone is very helpful, don't hesitate to post any questions.

Pictures please.

Cheers.

Top Bottom