Hello to all the forum

mattconny

hi to all I have just joined the forum and what a good forum it is
I started getting in to rc heli's 5 weeks ago & i am loving it i built 2 HK 450 one with flybar on and one flybarless and have learnt to fly tail in and hover.
Tony's youtube videos have help me a lot and a big thank you to him for it, I am looking forward to becoming part of the forum and thanks in advance for any help you give me
Mattconny :wavey:

mudbogger

Welcome to RCH...sounds like you got a good start into the hobby with your helicopters. Please share some pictures when you get the chance :) .

Admiral

Welcome to the forum, 5 weeks your advancing a lot faster than I did, I've always thought I should have started on 450s.

Barge

Welcome Matt, Mr RC Help does a very good video amongst other things, they have help me a lot. I'm sure you will enjoy your stay. Cheers

2manycrashes

Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum but have been trolling the different Heli/RC sites a lot and I think I have found the site that would help me the most. I have built 4 450 clones, 2 flybarred, 1 FBL (Tarot Head), and another a 4 blade Copter X that has not been able to lift yet, still looking for answers to my problems and I hope I can post one of my videos so I can get help from the rest of the experts here. I do not have the skills to do the fancy acrobatics, I am barely able to hover my FBL 250 clone and my FBL 450, but since I built it myself, I don't know if they are trimmed well enough for safe flight. Although I am a card carrying member of the AMA, I haven't gone to any of the local flying clubs in So. Cal. I enjoy building this birds but I'd like to be comfortable flying it too. I look forward to interacting with the different guys in the forum.

Here's to new friends.

T.C.

HeliDinoRC

Senior Rc-Help Member
Welcome, T.C.! You have landed on the right forum to help you be successful! You will find the people here very generous with their advice and help. Ask all of your questions and post all your videos!

How about posting some pics of those helis..............we love pics and video!

:welcome1:

Top Bottom