Hello Rc Help!

Kingfish3r1

Hello Everyone! Im James Macaluso, from Miami FL.
I've been flying coaxial micro helicopters for a few years such as the Blade CX2 and fly them quite well. But I decided to step up the notch this year and get into CP which has been my dream since I was little and went to my first RC show. Im currently 15, so I thought now is the right time to be able to learn some more advanced helicopters. My current fleet is consisting of the Blade SR and Blade CX2 as well as my new arrival, a Dynam E-Razor 450. Im making progress in the hobby and learned to hover the SR and how to set it up right thanks to KLA, who's been helping and explaining how my helicopter and transmitter works. I love all things RC and also currently have a brushless Rc boat, the FT012, which I think is a clone between the Atomic Barbwire and the Proboat Recoil, and that boat has been upgraded to a CNC prop and it FLIES on water! But I'm a total novice with CP helis but am always willing to learn more about them to make me a better pilot and to have more fun.

trainrider06

Welcome James! Well your doing very well to hover an SR! Keith is a very good dude, and knows a lot about the SR!
That's a very tough heli to learn on, but can be done, I did, Keith did and a few others also.
You need any help with it feel free to post up about it, me Keith, and others be glad to help out!

KLA

Hey what's up James. Glad you joined our group. Like Rodney said, there are a lot of good people that will be more than willing to help you out. I know you had some questions about your Dynam ERAZOR 450. Go on over to the 300mm-400mm (450) section and post away any questions that you have. I'm sure that someone will be able to help you.

But like always, feel free to email me whenever you need to.

Oh, I forgot something......welcome to RCHelp!

Kingfish3r1

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!
Glad to be a part of the group! Already from my first few threads I can tell you guys are always willing to help out. Thats awesome! Once I gain some experience with my helis I will do my best to help out other fellow hobbyists and contribute to the group. See you guys around!
- James

Top Bottom