Hello From Santiago, Chile

jdelajaraf

Hello everyone , I'm a newbie in the RC Helis hobby, and though I started late in this hobby, I'm very enthusiastic about it and eager to learn from the experts. A couple of months ago I bought an Align T-REX 470-LT kit and a Spektrum DX7s Transmitter. With a friend we were able to build the Helicopter, following a video series from youtube, and now we are in the final configuration steps. I'm glad to be part of this forum and hope not to bother you with my trivial questions. Thank you.

Admiral

Hi Jamie, welcome to the forum, there are no trivial questions, if you don't know ask that is what this forum is all about.
If the 470L is your first helicopter you are making a great start, I hope you are practicing on a Simulator before you get to your maiden it will help immensely.

Tony

Staff member
Hey Jaime, welcome to RCH! As stated, that is a great helicopter, but definitely invest in a good simulator like Phoenix Flight Sim to help save yourself some money in the future. Also as stated by Keith, there are no trivial questions. We are here to help everyone that is getting into the hobby, so post up and ask questions!

:welcome1:

jdelajaraf

Tlhank you all!, I know I did start with a great heli and spent a quite amount of money, but it is a bet to stay in the hobby in the long term. I have been practicing with Phoenix Sim for several weeks, in parallel with building the heli, so now I intent to finish it, and start with the flight lessons following the guide in RC Helicopters - A Very Fun & Rewarding Hobby . Thank you for the kind welcome!

Top Bottom