Hello from Nova Scotia

ron53

My name is Ron and from Dartmouth Nova Scotia Canada.
I have been trying to fly helis and planes for a little over a year now.
I do more repairs than flying but I enjoy the time at the field and watching people that really know how to fly, they sure make it look easy.
I just found the forum today. I have been reading for a couple hours now and my eyes are starting to get blurry. Everything that I read here seems great and lots of info. Thanks for letting me in your forum. I won't get a chance to get on everyday but will be back as much as possible with questions.

Thanks

Ron

Tony

Staff member
:welcome1:

Welcome to the forum Ron, I'm glad to have you here. If there is anything we can to to help you get in the air and stay there until you want to land, you just let us know. The people here are great, and I couldn't ask for a better bunch of members. Welcome aboard!

murankar

Staff member
Yes Ron welcome to the sight. Info here is straight and if your question is complicated pic and videos will help out. We (rc-help.com) also enjoy pics and vids of your everyday flying and hanger. The famous line around here is "If it is not videoed it did not happen". So at this time I am uploading a video now to prove my progress. So stop by any time and troll and/or post.

Last edited:

ron53

Thanks guys you made me feel very welcome.At the moment I do not have any questions. I am still feeling my way around the site. My hangar has a few aircraft in it. I have a Blade Mcx2, a Mcpx, a SR, a Multiplex MiniMag, A Hobbyzone Champ, A superfly, a homemade delta wing. The only thing I had any luck with is the Champ and the Mcx2 and a bit with the Mcpx.

Tony

Staff member
Give it time Ron. The SR will help a lot, and if you want something even better IMO, get the mSR-X. That helicopter helped me more than any other helicopter out there including sim time. Nothing like real world flying to teach you. After a while, your fingers and brain will know exactly what to do, and you will think back and go "why was that so hard" lol. Keep it up and let us know how we can help. Even if it's just with the forum.

Top Bottom