Hello from France

frenchwhirl

Hi Guys
I'm British, retired, live in France. I use to be a commercial pilot and like the idea of continuing flying - but models this time. I know, they're harder, you're not in the flight deck and flying a model towards you is more than tricky to get the hang of it, but what's life without a challenge?

So, I have a little group of different aircraft and right now I'm concentrating on getting my 450 heli ready for its first flight, so any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks for reading this
Frenchwhirl

Slobberdog

:welcome1: frenchwhirl, good to have you on the site, post up some pics in the hanger you have there, and any questions just ask,

Pictures and videos are our obsession on here, can't get to many!

Tony

Staff member
Welcome to the forum. You are already ahead of a lot of people since you have a basic understanding of what the air is going to do to lift and so on. Any questions, just ask. We are here to help.

:welcome1:

Tony

Staff member
Either way, him and I have an agreement to not mention either's name on either forum/website. Just a respect thing.

Stambo

Either way, him and I have an agreement to not mention either's name on either forum/website. Just a respect thing.

No worries, I can deal with that.
I can't seem to get it right lately can I. :dejection:
Maybe I should just go and get :drunk:
Wait, I'm a Kiwi, I don't need a reason to get :drunk: :):)

Top Bottom