HELLO FINALLY went flybarless with ar7200bx

tim

hi, well i made the switch to flybarless iam useing the ar7200bx unit from spectrum with microbeastx built in .an its on a 450 pro so far everthings working like it should, iam actually still useing flybarblades the cheap 7 dollar ones from hobbypartz the black am yellow 325s, flew it this past sunday in sport mode an it was so smooth could not belive it an iam also running 65mgs analogs for cyclic most would think go to 5065 digitals but a:kiwi-fruit:s of now iam useing them an havent had a problem at all. yesterday i set it up for extreme mode an noticed the tail was real sensitive but the cyclics were faster. so iam gonna go to transmitter mode in the unit an then i can go into my actual transmitter an set up the rudder travel adjustment to like 85% so the tail isnt twitchy an gosh awfull fast an what i mean is u barley bump the rudder an its loose. i could just add expo but i rather have the response there but not as fast.the beast x has userdefine for soft ware an has a normal mode sport pro extreme. an then transmitter mode. u cant adjust anything when your in the preset modes in the beast.you have to go to transmitter mode to do that its in the parameter menu in the unit.so iam gonna see how it plays out. but as far as when i did fly it sunday in sport mode it had a good feel the wind was blowing hard here in alabama were i live an i did a big back loop in the crosswinds an it was so nice an clean, i could actually take my hands off the stick an the wind would drift the heli but the heli stayed put its amazeing later on i mite get the 5065mgs just for better response for the unit. but as far as flybarless blades iam just gonna run my flybar ones an putem to the test an see how much they could take. this unit is nice with a dx6i wich i use to fly with. if anyone has a question let me know! i will try to help as much as i can. havent been in here in a while had some personal matters but anyways good too be back,THANKS TIM.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Man I bet you love that 7200bx.. I just got a beastx and it's a breeze to setup if you follow the instructions :p lol

Top Bottom