Hello Everyone.

Ktrpilot

Hello Everyone.

:newhere: I live in the North Island of New Zealand and I stumbled across this site after watching fantastic video on youtube about setting up a fly barred head on a heli and thought id jump on.
I am very new into the hobby, but have always had a very keen fascination for helicopters. i flew briefly on a cheap 4 channel fixed pitch 450 sized heli learning basic hover and circuits and a little bit of nose in flying before it crashed irrecoverably in some mangroves...
I was bit by the bug however and decided to have abit more of a serious go and brought a HK 500 along with a spektrum DX7s which I am in the process of learning as much as I can about. I havnt got it in the air yet but I must say, even the tinkering and tuning part of it all has been a lot of fun. The next step for me is to get myself a simulator and learn to hover there before taking the bird outside for a proper go.

I will be following the helicopter threads and no doubt will have a silly question or two of my own to ask from time to time and look forward to hearing what you guys have to say.

Cheers

Laurence

Lee

Welcome to the forum Laurence.
The more questions you ask the better, so fire away :)

Top Bottom