hello everyone

airbrushjohn

just wanted to say thank you for allowing me to join your site! and to say hello.
i bought the red bull mini about 1 1/2 yrs ago, flew it and flew it! still works awesome! best investment ever!
after trying those crap Chinese mall helis which last all about a week!
this past christmas i bought the blade msr, love it! been flying it, works great, but lately it just keeps turning to the right no matter how much i adjust it.
i rebinded it quite a few times, but no change.
my son had gotten the nano cpx for Christmas, he flew it Christmas day 3 batteries, never flew it again. so i inherited it!
its hard to fly for sure but a real challenge! just changed the mother board, motor, tail motor, and blades. it works pretty good! i can at least hover for a few
minutes. but for some reason, i can't the controller to stop being in aux mode! so i just hold the bind button and fly it like that!
anyway thank you again for allowing me to join! john

murankar

Staff member
Just wait till you get involved with the site. It get better with all the banter and inside joking going on.

HeliDinoRC

Senior Rc-Help Member
Welcome to the forum and the world of helis! I got into this hobby mcuh the same way you did with a $20 mall heli and loved it and I haven't quit since! My hanger just keeps growing. I have three planes but my passion is helis! Again, welcome!

Top Bottom