Hello everyone. great site!

Rossi

I just joined after watching Tony's YouTube vids. They're well done and highly appreciated by a "crasher" like me. I've been trying to fly Helis for about 3 years now and have all but given up until one of my younger grand kids came to visit. His enthusiasm got me reinvigorated so I pulled out some of my wrecked micros, rebuilt a blade mSR and started again. Hopefully, I'll rebuild my mCPX next and take it up a notch. Wish me luck!

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
I just joined after watching Tony's YouTube vids. They're well done and highly appreciated by a "crasher" like me. I've been trying to fly Helis for about 3 years now and have all but given up until one of my younger grand kids came to visit. His enthusiasm got me reinvigorated so I pulled out some of my wrecked micros, rebuilt a blade mSR and started again. Hopefully, I'll rebuild my mCPX next and take it up a notch. Wish me luck!

Welcome Rossi! Welcome to the madness!

Tony you need to read the first two lines of this post!

Sorry Rossi just a little thing going on here this weekend! LOL

Derek

Hey there, Rossi!!! Several months ago, I joined this site after watching Tony's videos on YouTube, as well. I gotta say....I enjoy coming to this site so much better than "those other guys."

Welcome to RCH!!!

Lee

Hi Rossi,
Welcome. We are here to help in anyway we can. You'll get there soon enough with a little practice.

wolfman76

WELCOME TO THE RC-HELP FAMILY ROSSI my brotha from a nutha mutha lol trust me you will not regret joining this site... and yes if you don't already have a sim you should get one alot cheaper to crash on the puter then for real trust me i know....i have three helis exi 450 blade 400 and a hk500gtonly 1 i have not crashed is my 400 due to it not being finishined setupwhich has been almost year now lol....

Rossi

I've been using the Phoenix sim but I'm still barely able to hover. Oh well. Maybe in another 100 years I'll get to forward flight.

BOKI

Rossi; Just learning myself crashed a few times but just love the helicopters ! Going to practice till I get good & & plan to fly quite a bit! Welcome to the site & there are lot's of guy's on here to help you out on anything you need! The Best :lol: :twothumbsup:

Derek

That's awesome, Rossi, that you have the Phoenix sim. There are quite a few members here, including myself, that have Phoenix and on occassion we get together and fly online with each other. If you want to fly online with us...go to the Paid Sim's thread of the forum....find Phoenix sim and just post a time when you think you will be online. Anyone can open a flight session on Phoenix. We generally use RCH Flyers or RCHelp as the session title and we always password protect the flight session so that only RCH'ers can get in. The password that we generally use is "rchelpdotcom."

Come fly with us!!!

Tony

Staff member
:welcome1:

Thanks for joining up Rossi. I love that name, used to race those motors when I was racing cars and trucks. So much power lol. If you have any questions, just ask. We will give you all of the advice that we can to get you into the air. Just remember, it takes time and you will crash. Practice practice practice on that mSR. It's the BEST heli you can use to learn how to fly. Once you have mastered it, move onto the mCP-X and take your training to a whole new level. Again, we are here to help.

Top Bottom