Hello all

hoverinabout

Hi folks.

Just a quick post before I pop out for a bit of flying with the TRex 600ESP! Weather here in North West England is surprisingly good with sunshine and not a lot of wind (unlike yesterday which was about 15mph!)

Been in RC on and off since the mid 70's(!) and seen lots of changes in the hobby such as 27Mhz, 35Mhz and now 2.4Ghz. I've dabbled in cars, boats, planes, gliders and helis. Main interest is scale so Im getting to grips with helis although intend buying a large scale glider in the near future.

Like lots of people I guess, I use electric now as its quieter, cleaner and less clutter to carry around. I've been hovering for a while and need to start flying circuits but that's a bit of a stumbling block at the moment!

Anyways, happy flying fellas and look out for my help posts!

Cheers

David

hoverinabout

Thanks all! Been a lovely day here in the North West. Nice warm sun, wind about 5mph tops! Got about 18 flights in today and started flying some basic circuits with a couple of figure of 8's thrown in (by no means perfect 8's though!).

Windier forecast for tomorrow so not sure if I can get out then!

wolfman76

WELCOME TO THE RC-HELP FAMILY!!! love to see your fleet my friend and ask any question you like we love to help here

hoverinabout

Once again, thanks all for the warm welcome.

Just for info, Im currently learning on a TRex 600ESP. I intend putting this in a military Agusta 109 fus. Ive got a TRex 700E DFC to build. Not sure on fus for this one, thinking a Marvel Craft 109 UK Air Ambulance or the AS 350 in the ERA schem I suggested to them.

I've also recently bought an ex display Bell 212 fus from Vario. I've got some E Mechanics 1002/80 to fit in this. I just need to find the time to do it all!

Top Bottom