Projects Helicopter Work Station Made from Old Pallets

FlyNmonkeyNutz

Dang.... thanks Guys !!! Yes the Ceilings are really high and when we remodeled the warehouse at my steel shop that slotted board was on every wall in 4 x 8 sheets ......FREEEEEEEEE BEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got the entire garage covered in it!

- - - Updated - - -

you Didn't see a flat screen ..............yet!:slomo:

HeliDinoRC

Senior Rc-Help Member
:rotflmao:
That slotted board is great stuff. I helped a friend put some up in his music store. It's so versatile and it has a very clean, finished presentation. It was heavy though!

Ktrpilot

Man, I was just looking at a workbench options the other day I couldnt settle on anything that "spoke" to me but this is sweet! Drives the missus crazy building and farting around with choppers in the lounge, I really need a cave, but a workbench to start with would be nice :).

trainrider06

That is heli haven! Great job! Nice touch with the bottle opener! Lol
I am glad to see I am not the only heli box saver! :)

1st of all.....BADASS WORK STATION!!!!!!
2nd.... you truly got the right idea with the bottle opener and the ice cold drink.......lol
you open to any ideas? i had a brainstorm looking at your work!

murankar

Staff member
No one has posted on this in just over 2 years. To be honest I do not think the OP is still on here.

As for the project it is an awesome idea if you get the right pallets.

What kind of ideas do you wanrlt?

Table looked nice, I was thinking like if luxury items like an external power source built into the table somehow to power the bird up during testing/adjustments that way you never have to use the batteries, you know this way you don't have to plug and unplug all the time. Just my .2 cents, but I didn't even realize how old the thread was....my bad. Lol

murankar

Staff member
Don't worry about that. Just wanted to let you know.

As for power, all you would need is an adjustable power source. You would need to be able to pump out enough power for your heli. Finally make sure you have a safety plan in case of unintentional spool up.

Top Bottom